Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Accountability

I am creating this blog as a tool to help me feel accountable in the weight loss journey I am traveling. I have been traveling it a long time. If this blog can somehow help others on the same road, then it will be all the better.

I will be posting my "weekly weigh-in" every Wednesday. I currently can't afford to pay for Weight Watchers, (which, by the way, is a great program that totally works,), and it was always knowing that I had to get on the dang scale that helped me stop shoving food in my mouth. So, I figure posting my weight online will potentially do the same thing. Except it won't be just one nice lady standing at the scale that sees my weight, it will be anyone who clicks here. Intense. I don't anticipate anyone yelling, "free willy" like in Junior High, but bring it on. I won't be this weight forever, and it is what it is.

I will faithfully post my weight each Wednesday, and hopefully also post Core recipes(the Weight Watchers eating plan that I love!!!) (the same as what is currently called "filling foods" and very similar to the Set Point plan, although I won't be posting any of those points), my running /exercise progress, cool CrossFit info (my husband's obsession), inspirational thoughts, and memories that are helpful in the journey.

There is a large chance that no one besides myself will ever read this. That is just fine. But if anyone who needs a little help in this difficult journey ever does find this blog , and they can find support here, then it will make the time worth it all the more. As it is, this will literally be my weight loss journal on my final leg of the journey.

Happy and Healthy Eating

No comments:

Post a Comment