Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I post weekly

Right. Then it got warm and sunny and I've been outside doing "stuff" with my babies, walking, learning how to Square Foot Garden, and weeding like crazy. Oh, and two different rounds of everyone being sick. That was fun. So, a million weeks later, here I am. I've continued doing weight watchers in the meantime, although I did miss 2 weeks there too, what with the vomit that I was cleaning up on the home front. I can't quite describe how much I love the eTools on weightwatchers.com! It is so helpful to type the food in, and have the computer calculate the points. I started slacking on this, and Phil and I decided to charge me a dollar extra per day that i didn't record my points. Amazing how money motivates! I've only missed 1 day since. I've found that recording my points (which I have NEVER done in any previous weight watchers experience, which may be why I have to keep having them) is a powerful tool of self discovery- I think to myself, "did I seriously eat 45 points today?" And when I make myself type in what I ate, it helps me quit eating for the day, so I won't feel stupid when I am ridiculously over my points. It's the mental game, once again, on thinking that you are not eating as much as you really are. But when you can see it in front of you, in black and white, there is no excusing it. Powerful, whether you are typing it in, writing it in, or whatever. DO IT! I am a believer!

My weight, as of last Wednesday, is:


189.4


Yes, I am excited!!!!! I am now in territory that I don't remember being in. Ever. Pants are starting to fit that I bought as "goal" pants (yes, I do that.) that I have never worn before. All I can say is, weight watchers works. Love it! I am seriously grateful for it. Anyway, enough gushing! Happy and Healthy eating to all!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a successful week. I hope to have one of those soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome, awesome...you and your new number!!

    I am also a believer in writing things down. It definitely changes your mindset when you see "3 cookies" staring back at you!! :)

    WaY tO Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Megs! I need to record what i eat, it really does work.

    ReplyDelete